Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Annoying gap between navigation bar and Header Logo area in IE

Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:37 AM
gorsehillMike

5 posts · Dec 2009
First time poster; I've been trying to incorporate the blog into an existing web.
I'm almost there with Chrome and Firefox but IE is giving me problems with a 15px gap.

http://www.mikecordingley.co.uk/wordpress

I'm sure it's something obvious to do with the table. I can cure with a negative top margin (-15px) in the logo container but that just burys the navigation bar in firefox and chrome. Bottom margins of the nav bar are set to 0
Old Jan 9, 2010, 05:43 AM
gorsehillMike

5 posts · Dec 2009
I've worked around it by adding another div. It's pushed the content further down and whilst the IE gap is still there, it's not so noticable