Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Style not applying to other pages than homepage

Old Sep 28, 2013, 09:41 AM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
[SOLVED] Style not applying to other pages than homepage

Hi,

I have been using Atahualpa for several years now and on three different sites. It's a great tool! Thanks for that. Today, i have begun to build a new website using Atahualpa (3.7.12) and here is something i've never seen before. All my customization is working fine on my homepage, but it all disappears on every other page of the site...

The site is still a complete work in progress, but you may check the problem here: http://www.chriscombette.com/wordpress

Christophe
Old Sep 28, 2013, 07:01 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One thing I would do is use the full path for the background image.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 06:17 AM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
Hi Imilesw,

Thx for your answer, and that DID fix the background image problem!

But, as you can see, the styling of the header menu is still not displayed from the homepage to the others... And I never had this problem with my other wordpress websites using Atahualpa...

Best,
Christophe
Old Sep 30, 2013, 07:03 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would play with the CSS for your font declarations. I am not familiar with the BebasNeueRegular font. How are you adding that?
Old Oct 1, 2013, 03:16 AM
glpjazz

6 posts · Feb 2012
In fact i am moving this website from a html/php one to WordPress. BebasNeueRegular was included in the CSS file:

@font-face {
font-family: 'BebasNeueRegular';
src: url('http://www.chriscombette.com/font/bebasneue-webfont.eot');
src: url('../font/bebasneue-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
url('../font/bebasneue-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
url('../font/bebasneue-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('../font/bebasneue-webfont.svg#BebasNeueRegular') format('svg');
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
}

I just have replaced the relative URLs by the full path, and it's working. The problem was the same as the background image.

Thanks !
Christophe

Last edited by juggledad; Oct 1, 2013 at 04:32 AM.