Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Overlay of Title and Tagline not working

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20, 2011, 09:03 PM
GenaN

2 posts · Apr 2011
Help Header Overlay of Title and Tagline not working

wakingdowneastcoast.com

I've selected "yes" as the option for overlay of both title and tagline in the header, but it's not overlaying. What to do?

(note: still working on uploading graphics so please don't mind the mess I've got up there now)

Most grateful!