Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How do I find the header image file?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 10, 2009, 04:29 PM
kimbuktu

1 posts · Oct 2009
How do I find the header image file?

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1

I want to see the images available for my header, and probably add one of my own to use. The directions for header images reads:

All header images are located in /blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/. All images in that directory will be rotated. If you don't want rotating header images, leave only one image in that directory.

When I copy and paste /blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/
after my blog name in the search bar, it gives me a message that access is denied.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.