Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Bar for top of page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 9, 2011, 03:01 PM
bvimusic

25 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Bar for top of page

Hello,

I am working with atahualpa 3.6.7 and I am wondering what is the best way to make a bar that 'sticks' to the top of the page - above, spans 100% of the browser and really separate (looking anyway) from the rest of the site. I want to use that space for social media stuff and log in links...

I have tried a few different ways without getting the results I want so I'm turning to you guys.

Also, on a side note, is it possible to relocate the menu bar so that it sits along side (to the right of) the logo?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to these matters.

Last edited by bvimusic; Sep 9, 2011 at 03:06 PM.