Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] double vs single spacing in text/copy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 11, 2010, 08:21 AM
wppg

51 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] double vs single spacing in text/copy

hi, it seems like all my body copy/text is sort of double spaced and i would prefer it be single spacing - is there some way to change this? thanks