Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

wanting to know the best place to put OPT In form and HOW

Old May 3, 2009, 01:43 AM
Jennifer

2 posts · May 2009
I like this theme and would be happy to donate if someone could bail me out I am so new to this and NOT a TECHIE

I have managed to get a banner up the top but in IE it does not display correctly I would like to be know where or how to put in 125x125 affiliate images or suggestions

But most important would like to put in an OPT IN form with a free book so I can start building my list

HELP is NEEDED
Old May 5, 2009, 05:01 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I answered this in the other thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?p=6104