Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can I put my header banner in the logo area and make the header area transparent?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 17, 2011, 06:22 PM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
Can I put my header banner in the logo area and make the header area transparent?

Id' like to be able to create a band of space between the header and the body of the page. Can I do this by putting my header image in the logo area and adding %logo in the Config Header Area, and then somehow making the space where the header normally would be transparent (and narrower) so that the installed background shows through?

The idea is to get the header to appear as though it is floating separately from the rest of the body.

In a similar vein, can I do the same thing with the main horizontal menu so it looks something like this: http://www.living-sober.co.uk/

Thanks for your support!