Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Error in bfa_header_config.php after migration

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 1, 2009, 12:52 PM
paulalford

5 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Error in bfa_header_config.php after migration

Hi,

I have just migrated my site over to Rackspace cloud. Everything loaded fine, db went over without a hitch. DNS records are changed and a ping and tracert shows all in order. But when I access the site, first it is absolutely dog slow (think of access through a 56kbs modem). The site loads OK, but the first thing you notice is that the header image isn't displaying and only shows the alternate text. The second thing that happens is that when I am trying to log in to the WP Admin area it throws me an error "Page not found" and an "oops, you're looking for something that's not here". wp-login.php does exist. Checking the logs I find this error message:

[01-Nov-2009 13:24:06] PHP Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /mnt/stor2-wc2-dfw1/531252/www.nameofdomain.com/web/content/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 279

Not a clue what's happening as all was beautiful on the old server.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

Last edited by paulalford; Nov 1, 2009 at 12:58 PM.