Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Facebook like button

Old Feb 22, 2011, 02:17 PM
lindbeck

3 posts · Jun 2010
I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to move the facebook like button. I want the button to be below the signature and not above it.

How do i move the button? I cant even find the code for the button. Cant remember where i put it...

Thanks!
Old Feb 22, 2011, 02:18 PM
lindbeck

3 posts · Jun 2010
www.jennyjonsson.se
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:58 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Take a look in Center Column "The Loop" and see if the code is there and then put it in the post footer after the signature code.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:57 AM
lindbeck

3 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks.. Stupid me! I had installed it as a plug-in.. Sorry that i took tour time!