Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Second post, homepage not showing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 25, 2011, 01:57 PM
LucM

3 posts · Sep 2011
Second post, homepage not showing

I use atahualpa a lot. For my club i'm making a new website using wordpress (latest version) and atahualpa (latest version) (www.duinschutters.nl/wordpress).

The site is almost ready. I use a frontpage that shows my latest post (exerpts). I had one up (stating i was building the site) and wanted to post a second one. At that time the frontpage didn't load anymore (blanc page that is loading forever). Typing a direct link to one of the other pages, or direct link to the post in the webbrowser worked fine, just the first page didn't work. When i set the second post back to concept, the frontpage loaded again.

I've never seen this before. What am i doing wrong? Hope someone can help. At the moment there's only one post up, so it should work now.