Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Languages & Translations »

[SOLVED] Messed-up Date

Old Jan 29, 2010, 02:33 PM
jdtfk

9 posts · Jan 2010
After installing the translation for spanish for wordpress and atahualpa I crossed with this messed-up date. I even updated the whole Wordpress 2.91 to the Spanish Version (clicked the Update Now button)

The Comment section is correct, although it lacks the comma, but the Post section is still in english format: 22nd

I'm lost. I even selected another format m/d/Y, but nothing changed. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by jdtfk; Feb 2, 2010 at 07:47 AM.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 09:15 AM
jdtfk

9 posts · Jan 2010
Ok, poking around I stumbled into bfa_postinfo.php

Code:
	// Date & Time
	if ( strpos($postinfo_string,'%date(') !== FALSE ) {
		$date_param = preg_match("/(.*)\%date\('(.*?)'\)(.*)/i",$postinfo_string,$date_matches);
		ob_start(); 
			the_time($date_matches[2]); 
			$date = ob_get_contents(); 
		ob_end_clean();
		$postinfo = preg_replace("/(.*)%date\((.*?)\)%(.*)/i", "\${1}" .
        $date. "\${3}", $postinfo);
	}
I assume here's where the trouble is. I'm just wondering how to edit this, or how to work this out.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 07:46 AM
jdtfk

9 posts · Jan 2010
Found the solution.

I didn't check the ATO -> Edit Post/Page info items.
The date was set to ('F jS, Y') So it didn't matter what I had in the General Options.

S is English ordinal suffix for the day of the month, 2 characters: st, nd, rd or th.

More info here: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php