Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Removing Gray lines above the centre column

Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:46 AM
PodCan

8 posts · Jun 2010
Is there a way to remove the gray line above the center post, right below the header?

Sorry, I'm very new to working with themes :-)

Gavin
Old Jun 18, 2010, 11:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what gray line, I don't see one...maybe you need to provide some more info like your versions and url
Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:28 PM
striped aardvark

50 posts · Mar 2010
dundas, ontario, canada
i might have stumbled on your answer (i hope i'm not stepping on any toes?) .. check in STYLE POSTS AND PAGES under POST CONTAINER.. the second default line is :

border-top: solid 4px #eee;

change the eee to fff or whatever your background colour is .. (or else i suppose you could delete the border-top bit entirely)