Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

SEO for "unique sidebars content" and "multilingual homepage"

Old Jun 28, 2011, 01:53 PM
levenssfeer

30 posts · Oct 2010
SEO for "unique sidebars content" and "multilingual homepage"

Hi all,
Would anyone be able to help me on how to deal with SEO (such as meta keywords and description) for:
1. Pages that have it's unique content only in sidebars
2. Multilingual homepage (WPML), where there is only one option to fill in description/keywords in ATO/Configure SEO. And by the way, the content of the homepages is also in the sidebar.

Thank you very much in advance. You help is greatly appreciated.