Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Menu links are correct, but I'm getting 404 errors on all pages and posts ex

Old Jun 29, 2015, 10:59 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
All of my pages, except the home page, are coming up with 404 errors, and I can't figure out why. All the slugs are correct, the pages have been published for years, and all of the sudden they can't be loaded.

The URL is http://www.blackberrymorganhorses.com/

I'm running WP 4.2.2, Atahualpa 3.7.24.

I've tried disabling all the plugins and switching to a default theme, but the pages still will not come up.

Any ideas please?
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:05 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try changing your permalinks to Default and save. Then switch back to Post name and save.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 11:13 AM
tsheridan

94 posts · Mar 2011
OMG, thank you, that worked. Didn't even think of that