Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Define CSS for a Specific Widget Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:59 AM
SigWS

29 posts · Sep 2012
[SOLVED] Define CSS for a Specific Widget Area

Hello all.

First and foremost: thanks to those who made this theme possible and all the support I've gotten just from reading this forum. Atahualpa is AMAZING!

Second, web stuff, only being a hobby - I'm not sure if the terms I used to try to search this answer were wrong or what, but my searches resulted in nothing.

I am trying to stylize the widgets in my sidebar to all have a border around them. I've found this to be easy, but the part thats getting me, is I have a custom widget area up in the header where I DO NOT want a border around the widget.

If you look at my site: http://warsteeds.com you'll notice in the logo line there are four icons for Twitter, Facebook, ETC. I put these here by way of making a new widget area and floating it over in CSS. When I stylize the widgets to have a border this one get its too, blocking out part of my sites title and I just don't want a border up there at all.

So far my attempts at telling that widget to not have a border have failed.

Any ideas?