Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header images not rotating

Old Dec 8, 2011, 02:51 AM
dNy

4 posts · Dec 2011
Hello,

I've been using the 3.6.7 theme for some while on my website www.teopacking.com

I tried to set Rotate header images with Javascript value to 1 or 2 and still no rotation.

Any suggestion ?
Old Dec 8, 2011, 03:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
disable all plugins and see if there is a conflict.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 04:00 AM
dNy

4 posts · Dec 2011
Tnx for the quick reply!

I did deactivate all plugins, same thing ...
Old Dec 8, 2011, 06:31 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
do you have the 3.6.7 patches applied? (they are already applied in 3.7.3)
Old Dec 9, 2011, 02:28 AM
dNy

4 posts · Dec 2011
It says Atahualpa 3.6.7 version, i don't want to update because its to much trouble.

Anything i can do on this version ?
Old Dec 9, 2011, 02:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Answering my questions would help
Old Dec 9, 2011, 03:47 AM
dNy

4 posts · Dec 2011
Sorry, have to i apply patches?

I installed the theme, that was the first version i used, never updated

Last edited by dNy; Dec 9, 2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
There has never been a piece of code written that doesn't have some bug(s) in it. To make life easier for users, If a bug is found, the bug is fixed in the code for the next release and we release a patch so you can fix it now.

The turn arround time for themes to be approved can stretch several weeks so this method allows you to get the problem corrected. The latest version of the theme is avaliable here when it is submitted to WordPress so you can get it sooner.

So back to your issue. if you don't want to upgrade (directions here) then you need to make sure you have applied all the patches for the version you are on. They can be found in the 'New Versions & Updating' forum and sub-forum and will have the verison number as part of the title.

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:54 AM.