Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Fatal error?

Old Apr 29, 2009, 07:33 AM
Phil Jackson

2 posts · Apr 2009
Fatal error?

Hi all,

am new to blogging and WP so very possible have mucked something up, however, new site and new upload of 3.3.2 today gives the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_front_page() in /www/sites/lcn/www.nlpblog.net/web/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 848

to users who click 'comment' (below the post) or 'archive' (in left box)

site is http://www.nlpblog.net if that helps.

Any help appreciated.

Phil
Old Apr 29, 2009, 09:43 AM
Phil Jackson

2 posts · Apr 2009
Sorted. After reading similar previous posts it seems that the problem was about latest WP version not installed.

Which i have now done. Lovely site by the way, really attractive.

Thanks. Phil.