Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] adding border in place of using sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:14 AM
jcpcosta

32 posts · Oct 2012
Portugal
[SOLVED] adding border in place of using sidebar

Hi guys!

I'm using version 3.7.9.

I have left and right sidebars activated but I disabled right sidebar in one single page
u can check it here: http://ec2-54-246-43-184.eu-west-1.c...ibersol/saude/

but now seems the page doens't "end" if u know what I mean....Is there any way to add a border or something like that to mark out the right limit of the page???

thank you!