Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Logo will not display properly

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 2, 2009, 09:44 AM
gravlguts

7 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] Logo will not display properly

Hello,

I'm a long time WP user, but very new to actually modding a theme myself, so please bear with me.

I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.4 with WP 2.8.5 and I can't get a logo to display. I have tried gif, png etc but all still show as a broken image. As per some previous discussions, I have looked and my theme folder permissions are set to 777 while the image folder is 755. If I have read correctly, this should be the correct settings.

Any suggestions?

The site url is http://phatink.com

Thanks!