Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Need help reducing space between blog title and tagline

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:46 PM
Arnel

11 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Need help reducing space between blog title and tagline

Wordpress 3.5 - Atahualpa 3.7.9
www.meanttosoar.com

I'm using the following codes to bring the title and tagline closer together but I'm
not getting it to work.

blog title
padding: 0;
letter-spacing: -1px;
line-height: 2.0em;
font-family: Sweetly Broken;
font-size: 315%;
margin-top: 25px;
margin-bottom: .5px;
float: center;
margin-right: 6px;
padding: 0px;