Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Widget displays vertically

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 16, 2013, 12:10 PM
bhuerta

3 posts · May 2013
[SOLVED] Widget displays vertically

I've been bashing my head over this for two days now and i can't for the life of me figure this one out. I've read up regarding the plugin, and i've seen a few success stories with editing some type of 'span' function or adding in an 'inline' to the style.

I'm pretty new to css, please go easy on me.

I'm simply trying to get the icons displayed from this plugin/widget to go horizontally not vertically....seems so easy, but i'm having no luck

This also happens, if i make a text widget...add in my own code to make an icon to launch a link, they show up vertically.

screenshot attached

site: purple-cobras.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS.jpg
Views:	914
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	2340  

Last edited by bhuerta; May 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM.