Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] having problems with page width and more since installing new rounded theme.

Old May 31, 2010, 03:50 PM
mafgirl

79 posts · May 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I love Alahualpa and have been using it a while, had some teething problems upgrading to the latest version but got it all working now. I followed instructions elsewhere on this forum deleting the 'bfa_ata4' and then importing the 'ata-round.txt' which worked perfectly. As said I would lose all my settings, but I did 'Export & Download Atahualpa files' just in case I wanted to return to my old settings.
I am really happy the way the rounded theme looks but there are 3 things I cannot figure out how to change (back to)

Firstly, how do I delete the 'older entries' link under my header and menu bar?

Secondly, suddenly the width of the main body/page-post area is smaller, I would like it to be the full width of the header area with a little margin between the post and right hand sidebar

Lastly, is it possible to have the categories in the same menu bar as the pages, rather than underneath?

Thanks for reading and replying!
Marjolijn aka mafgirl

http://mafgirl.com
Old May 31, 2010, 04:18 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can set the visibility of the Older Entries in the Next/Previous Navigation section. Scroll down till you see Location of Next/Previous Page Navigation on MULTI Post Pages and Single Post Pages. There are selection for where you want it to show or none.

For the width issue in ATO>Style & Configure SIDEBARS uncheck all the boxes in "RIGHT INNER sidebar: Display on:"

For mixing of categories and pages search this forum. There is a thread about that here somewhere.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 04:20 AM
mafgirl

79 posts · May 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fantastic! it has made the world of difference to my blog and its all perfect now!
It took me a while to find the thread you were talking about, but managed in the end and this is the thread that helped me solve the cat/pages menu: [SOLVED] 3.4.9 Combining Category and Pages menu and found two threads related too in case any one else is looking to do the same: Not working: 3.4.9 Combining Category and Pages menu and Combining Category & Pages menu

Thanks ever so much for your help Larry and how do I solve this thread?
Old Jun 1, 2010, 06:12 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Click on Thread Tools for the solved selection.