Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Making the sidebar narrower, and the main content area wider.

Old Oct 11, 2010, 03:23 PM
ronnielees

1 posts · Oct 2010
With the custom default wordpress I can do these these, having issues with this theme I love.. love.

I am trying to make my white text area only a little wider like 15px. Yet I may be wrong but it seems I can not do this with my current theme, without moving the entire page out, including side bar as well. When I do this my side bar content shifts inner and or make the side bar a little narrower. Please advice seems no one else knows.

But If this is impossible then I can widen the entire page and move the side bar content to the right a little back in place. Please Please help, this is really holding me up. Thanks, Ronnie

I need to fit this cam on the white section and also would be nice to make the side bar a little narrower. The page is here, please help. northeastsurfing.com/index/cams
Old Oct 11, 2010, 04:53 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'd be happy to help you...if you were using the Atahualpa theme - which is what this forum is all about. In Atahualpa there is a theme option that you can set to adjust the width of the sidebar to what ever size you want.

Unfortunately, you are not using Atahualpa My only suggestion is to contact the people that created the theme you are using.