Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

BugFix 344 Title tags in Page Menu Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 4, 2009, 08:10 PM
Henry64

3 posts · Oct 2009
BugFix 344 Title tags in Page Menu Bar

My observation/question has to do with the configuring of the Page Menu Bar. The "No" option of the "Title tags in Page Menu Bar" seems to work for all pages except the "Home" page. And even though the "Home" page name can be changed to something else, hovering always displays the blog title as set in the "General" settings of WordPress. Is there a way to turn off the title tag for the "Home" page? Or alternatively, is there a way to change the "title" that is displayed when hovering to something other than the name of the page?

Thanks!