Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

accordion image menu pictures spread over page on refresh

Old Aug 10, 2011, 08:25 PM
Chuckles

2 posts · Aug 2011
Smile accordion image menu pictures spread over page on refresh

I absolutely love the Atahualpa theme.I have learned a lot using this theme Flynn,great job !

I have an issue with the accordion image menu plugin that I am using in the header for categories.
I have it placed where I want in a div but the photos used for the categories spread out full size on landing and refresh of the pages.

Also the content slider which will be moved elsewhere in the blog shows pics over the content and I wonder if anyone can tell me how to get so it comes from behind and not over.

I am using atahualpa 3.5.3
Wordpress version 3.2.1
I use firefox for development and I received an email saying my logo which is a png image is only showing the bottom half and covering the blog tagline.

All image probblems.Hope someone is able to help.Appreciate it very much.
I have spent many days going through the forum to get me to what you see but was unable to find solutions for these. Thank you

Website is http://gottalaugh.ca Material basically in place but working on the articles and layout still so please dont be to hard on me.

Last edited by Chuckles; Aug 10, 2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Logo image problem is with IE
Old Aug 11, 2011, 07:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Quote:
I have it placed where I want in a div but the photos used for the categories spread out full size on landing and refresh of the pages.
You should check with the plugin's author to see if this is a known issue
Quote:
Also the content slider which will be moved elsewhere in the blog shows pics over the content
on which page?
Quote:
...saying my logo which is a png image is only showing the bottom half and covering the blog tagline.
What browser?
Old Aug 11, 2011, 10:16 PM
Chuckles

2 posts · Aug 2011
I did send an email to the plug in author over a week ago but no response.Was hoping someone had this problem before and found a fix or perhaps something I did wrong.

Sorry the logo png is not showing properly in IE.Is good in Firefox.Only bottom half shows and it covers over over the tagline.I added that detail to the bottom of my questions, after the fact sorry.

The point about the content slider images appearing over the content and being moved was just asking the possible cause of images over and not behind content,I see z- index in some code and thought it might be my prob though not sure what it is for.

Thank you for your response Juggledad