Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Left alignment of image in page not correct... and how to overlay title

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 18, 2013, 07:09 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Left alignment of image in page not correct... and how to overlay title

On this page: http://www.catalystsatwork.com/working-with-groups/ I am trying to align a picture to the left. As you can see it is just not quite right. There's a small margin on the left which causes it to overlap the sidebar on the right.

Could anyone thrown any light on how I achieve this?

Once I've got this fixed, I want to overlay the title text in a controlled manner over the image - having the ability to play with its position and layout ideally.

Can anyone help on that score too?

Huge thanks...
Graham