Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Images in header bar where RSS etc icons usually appear

Old May 3, 2013, 10:16 AM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Images in header bar where RSS etc icons usually appear

Sorry guys, I an sure that this has been covered dozens of times, but I can't find a relevant reply in the forums.

I want to put three small images on the right hand side of a header bar where the RSS feed etc icons would normally go. There's already a logo on the left hand side.

My apologies as I am sure this is one of those blindingly obvious ones.

Thanks
Graham
Old May 3, 2013, 10:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I ususally just put the code for the icons in the Configure Header Area box and position with CSS.
Old May 5, 2013, 05:39 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
Sorry - could you give me a clue about the CSS necessary? I've tried playing around but can seem to find the way to position them.

Thanks
Graham
Old May 5, 2013, 06:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would probably wrap the images in a div with an ID. Then use absolute positioning to move it where you want. You may have to set the containing div to position: relative so the absolutely positioned div will be positioned in relation to its container.

There isn't any one particular CSS that you would use. It depends on how you construct the div that contains the images and where you put it.