Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Text Alignment - Parent Menu Tabs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 17, 2010, 02:39 PM
AtahualpaFan

3 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Text Alignment - Parent Menu Tabs

Hello,

I've recently add sub pages that fall under a Parent heading (e.g a home page heading that occurs on the menu bar from a new page I've created).

Without sub pages, the home page label of a Parent tab has text center aligned (which I would like to maintain for aesthetic reasons).

When adding a sub page to a Parent label, that specific Parent tab's text becomes flushed left, as are any of its sub pages listed in the drop down.

I would like to maintain the drop down items flushed left, while keeping the main Parent tab text aligned center (even when you scroll over the parent tab to reveal the sub pages).

Any thoughts on how I could achieve this? The theme seems to automatically move top menu text alignment to the left when adding sub pages and no options are shown to prevent this.

Thanks for any insight and follow up.

FYI the problem stated above happened as a result of installing the upgraded file bfa_hor_pages.php which was added to theme to correct a separate issue of full color fill in the sub menu dropdowns.

Last edited by AtahualpaFan; Aug 17, 2010 at 08:12 PM.