Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Need Help: Navigation links dont work

Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:00 AM
jota73

5 posts · Mar 2009
Hello,

Everything was working fine but suddenly I noticed that my links to newer and older posts do not work. If I click to older posts it reloads the same page... any advise on what could it be happenning?

Also at my home page footer has gone... dunno why?

thanks

Jota
Paratuinfo.com
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:06 AM
jota73

5 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jota73
Hello,

Everything was working fine but suddenly I noticed that my links to newer and older posts do not work. If I click to older posts it reloads the same page... any advise on what could it be happenning?

Also at my home page footer has gone... dunno why?

thanks

Jota
Paratuinfo.com
I know what is the problem. I was using default permalinks then decided to use a different structure (nicer) everything works with this new permalink structure except the navigation links for older and newer posts... is there something I can do so that I can use nicer permalinks and everything works??
Old Mar 28, 2009, 11:24 AM
jota73

5 posts · Mar 2009
I found the solution here... http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Per...g_Other_Issues