Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change in PHP

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2009, 02:22 PM
Liz

4 posts · Feb 2009
Change in PHP

Hi, I would like to know how to make changes in the functions/bfa_header_config.php.
Is this done in the admin area or do I do it locally and then upload the changes. I'm sorry to be so stupid about this!
Any help is appreciated.