Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Identifying the version

Old Apr 3, 2011, 11:20 PM
Steve_T

59 posts · Jan 2009
Identifying the version

I'm in the process of manually uploading a bunch or wordpresses accidentally deleted. As mentioned in previous posting I'm manually uploading the Atahualpa theme in the hope that it hooks into the MySQL options. However I think these blogs had less than the most recent Atahualpa and maybe a variety of versions. Is there any way of identifying the Atahualpa version from the MySQL

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Steve_T; Apr 4, 2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: to subscibe to email notification
Old Apr 4, 2011, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You don't have to go to the exact version. later versions will accept the older version settings.
I would install 353 and 364. Activate 3.5, then 364. if 364 runs without issues - your current. If you have problems (the suhosin issue) you can drop back to 353.

You can look in the wp-options table for a row with an 'option_name' of 'bfa_ata4' if you find it you will know you are at 3.4.6 at the oldest. if it is not there, it is an earlier release, but once again, tae this as the opportunity to upgrade.