Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Right Aligned Page Menu - Submenu flyouts - Not Clickable

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 27, 2011, 09:14 AM
topdown5_0

7 posts · Aug 2011
[SOLVED] Right Aligned Page Menu - Submenu flyouts - Not Clickable

Good day:

Thanks for reading my post and I welcome your suggestions, help!

The problem, I am having is that my sub, sub menu is not click-able. My page menu (top level) is aligned right, the pages below display properly, however the sub-menus are not click-able. They fly out to the left (I understand why that happens, makes sense), however they are not click-able. The fly out left menu is not aligned with the page, it is one lower, so as you try and move your mouse to click the menu item your mouse/cursor leaves the menu tree, resulting in the menu disappearing.

I tested, aligning my menu to the left and this issue did not occur, I was easily able to click the fly out menus, now to the right..however this is not a solution for my site...it is designed for the page menu to be right aligned.

I have attached a couple of screen shots, showing what I have described above.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fly_out_left_aligned_page.gif
Views:	851
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1506  Click image for larger version

Name:	fly_out_right_aligned_page.gif
Views:	830
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1507