Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Spaces behind Commas disappear

Old Mar 17, 2011, 05:30 AM
ralfsteck

55 posts · Oct 2009
Hi,

not shure where to post this, but here we go:

I have three websites using WP 3.1 and Atahualpa 3.6.4 On my oldest (www.die-textwerkstatt.de), everything is OK. But on the new ones (started with WP 3.0.5, e.g. www.ralfsteck.de), all spaces behind commas are not shown. When I change the theme they are back, so it seems to be n Ata. issue, but I can't nail it down to a specific setting or so.

Any ideas?

Greetings, Ralf