Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] How do i make site title,post titles and categories header font ALL blue?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2013, 09:47 PM
emmykk

3 posts · Sep 2013
nigeria
[SOLVED] How do i make site title,post titles and categories header font ALL blue?

hello geeks
this theme is pretty and it turn novies to pro,but there are some changes i need help on

1.i like to make all the theme font in the following areas-site title,post title and the categories header font on the sidebar to appear in BLUE.and not the current default black and blue.

2.i like to add footer widget at the base of the theme where i will drag 3 widgets to

3.i dont like to have the jquery effect on the featured image,i want my feature image as it is

what are the step by step guide to achieve all this.am emma a wordpress learner
my website http://blog.smallbusinessinnigeria.com

Last edited by emmykk; Sep 12, 2013 at 09:49 PM.