Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How to change font color of a widget

Old Oct 11, 2011, 05:05 PM
tikijj

8 posts · Jul 2011
Hello. I created a widget area right below the header and I'm trying to set the font color for that widget to something different from the rest of the widgets. My site http://kpopfever.com.

I tried adding this into the CSS insert, but it doesn't change the font color even though it successfully increases the font size.
div#text-8{
font-size: 13px;
color: #ffffff;
}

I've set the font color from ATO-Style Widgets, but now I have all the widgets set with a white font and that's not what I want. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

P.S. - I searched the forum to find this answer, but nothing worked for me.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 06:26 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Use FireBug in FireFox to examine the area in question. This will show you the CSS selectors and rules that apply to that element. With this, you should be able to add the rules you need.