Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Header logo not showing - my fix

Old Jul 13, 2010, 12:24 AM
harty

28 posts · Sep 2009
Hi.
After updating to v3.5.1 my header logo wouldn't show. I double checked everything many times and the logo was in the correct folder etc.
Accessing the page source code I could see the link and it worked when pasted into a browser.
The only way I could get it to appear on my page as required / normal was to place it lose in the 'images' folder.
Steve
Old Jul 13, 2010, 04:14 AM
mom_8627

4 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks! Solved my problem!
Old Jul 27, 2010, 02:01 AM
gabriel

2 posts · Jul 2010
My problem is still not solved. Logo images are randomly displayed, and I have no idea why. I upload the logo image in the images folder under atahualpa353, but some logo images work, some are not willing to. I use firefox and chrome but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the browser. Tried it with different file formats too, png/jpg/gif and this doesn't seem to make a difference. Also sometimes it worked with long file names, sometimes with short ones, but this doesn't seem to be the cause. If anyone has any idea where to look for a fix...
Old Jul 27, 2010, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
gabriel -
what is your url?
are you using the 'Fade in/out header images with Javascript?' - (ato-> Header Image) if so try shutting it off
Old Aug 16, 2010, 01:48 PM
gabriel

2 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks for your answer, sorry, I couldn't come earlier. Yes, we do use the fading images, which still does not seem to have an effect on the issue 'cause the person I work with on the site managed to upload an image which is showing currently (http://fotiref.com/public_html/ we're very much in the first stages of work)... So, we still don't know what makes it work at times and what prevents the logo from showing at others... For now, it's OK, but this is just a logo we tried, not necessarily the final version.