Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can i have more than one image showing in my header at one time

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 31, 2010, 09:24 AM
kimkitch

3 posts · Apr 2010
clacton
Can i have more than one image showing in my header at one time

I have three images that i want to show in the header on my blog. I know how to set things up so that each image is shown randomly. What i would like though is to be able to show all three images at once along the width of the header. Can this be easily done.

I hope the above makes sense.

Regards

Kim