Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Different menu-style

Old Mar 9, 2009, 03:33 PM
Recoil

3 posts · Mar 2009
Would it be hard to incorporate a more slick menu with gradients etc. like the one from the fusion (http://dev.digitalnature.ro/fusion/wordpress/) theme? The menu is the only thing from the Atahualpa theme that is a bit outdated i think..
Old Mar 9, 2009, 08:31 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That menu doesn't seem to work in IE6.

What do you want to add, a delayed display of submenus with Javascript?
Old Mar 10, 2009, 06:40 AM
Recoil

3 posts · Mar 2009
A folding submenu more rounded, like web 2.0 style.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 07:46 AM
Gran

4 posts · Mar 2009
Hi there,

i would like to use Atahualpa
theme for WP.

does it work the same as in wp.com.

meaning i can just copy paste stuff without doing html editing???
Old Mar 10, 2009, 02:33 PM
Recoil

3 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran
Hi there,

i would like to use Atahualpa
theme for WP.

does it work the same as in wp.com.

meaning i can just copy paste stuff without doing html editing???
First of all, thanks for hijacking my topic...
You indeed can copy/past content without doing html editing. But for the theme options you do need to have a basic understanding of mainly CSS codes and basic syntaxing.
Old Mar 10, 2009, 03:15 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I'll add smoothness and options for rounded too, I already had this working (except the rounded tabs in the first level) but didn't include it yet.

I'll try to get it into 3.2.2.

Version 3.2.1 is overdue and I won't be able to include it there
Old Mar 11, 2009, 06:44 AM
Gran

4 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recoil
First of all, thanks for hijacking my topic...
You indeed can copy/past content without doing html editing. But for the theme options you do need to have a basic understanding of mainly CSS codes and basic syntaxing.
Thank you very much ! sorry for the intrusion.....

So but can I also just add widgets like in wp.com themes? is everything plug and play
And if i want to use affiliate programs and advertising do i need to know css programming...??