Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change ul/id code in widgets

Old Apr 24, 2013, 05:12 AM
Rudolf

2 posts · Apr 2013
[SOLVED] Change ul/id code in widgets

I do not find he spot, where to change the code that defines the menu item in widgets in Atahualpa.

Instead of having the left border (which I can manipulate in Atahualpa options by color and thickness), I want to have a reddot, an image, automatically set there.

Does anybody know where to do what?
Ths is the site: http://www.k-kilanowski.de/wenzeremoss/

Thank you for any hint!
Best!
R'
Old Apr 24, 2013, 05:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
maybe you could try a forum search? or read some of the stickies?
Old Apr 24, 2013, 07:13 AM
Rudolf

2 posts · Apr 2013
Stupid me...
After posing my question, a minute later I became aware of one the stickies, perfectly solving my problem...

Thank you!
Rudolf.