Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Problem With Category Menu Bar. It Drops Down With Bullets Instead Of Across

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20, 2010, 05:06 AM
benhameen

8 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] Problem With Category Menu Bar. It Drops Down With Bullets Instead Of Across

http://pleasedontstare.com/PDS/page/20/

This is how it shows up on any page. I want it to look like the standard atahualpa category menu. I have tried deactivating every widget and that didn't help. The problem also seems to have affected all posts with images as well. They now scroll over with the same color red border around them and then if you put the mouse above them they turn white border.

I am using version 3.4.5 please help this problem is driving me crazy.