Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Changing Location of RSS Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 24, 2010, 12:15 PM
scombridae1969

17 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] Changing Location of RSS Link

Hello Everyone...
Let me first put a link to a site I am working:
http://www.simplyhelp.org/wordpress/

If you notice, when I used the ATA Options to place my RSS link, the "default" location is less than ideal. I am wondering if someone can help me in either of two ways:

1. I like using the ATA Options because I can omit the Feedburner and Comments subscriptions portions of the RSS box contents (Feedburner I might add later but don't want people to be able to subscribe to comments). If I want to configure it via HTML/CSS inserts, how might I go about that? (I don't code but I can figure out how to apply absolute values - I don't where to point the style(s)),

OR

2. Is there a way to omit the Feedburner and Comments related content from the RSS Widget (if I wanted to try and add it to the sidebar)...

Thanks!
Mike