Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 3718-02: Add code to fix formating errors due to a bug in BBPRESS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 3, 2014, 09:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
PATCH 3718-02: Add code to fix formating errors due to a bug in BBPRESS

This patch will fix a page formatting error when using Atahualpa with BBPress due to a bug in BBPress. (reported to BBPress see: https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2723) BBPress is not setting the is_single and is_page conditionals. This patch will make and adjustment if BBPress is active so the formating is correct.

This will be added in 3.7.19

To fix the issue, edit bfa_post_parts.php and change line 134 (versiion 3.7.18) from
HTML Code:
	OR   is_page() 
to
HTML Code:
	OR   is_page() 
	OR   function_exists('is_bbpress')
edit bfa_get_options.php and change line 346 from
HTML Code:
		if ( is_page() AND !is_front_page() AND !is_home() ) {
to
HTML Code:
		if (( is_page() AND !is_front_page() AND !is_home() ) 
        OR (function_exists('is_bbpress')) )  {
This code will be added to 3.7.19