Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Breadcrumbs - Not 100% width when loaded on iPhone

Old May 24, 2013, 10:11 AM
sa12

5 posts · May 2013
Breadcrumbs - Not 100% width when loaded on iPhone

Hi, first post and I have to say great theme! I can't believe it's so feature rich and available for free! It blows the premium themes out of the water in my opinion.

I have a problem with the breadcrumbs div not completely filling the width of the screen on an iPhone. It seems to span 100% when viewed through a desktop PC browser.

Does anyone have any ideas as I have tried to look but my knowledge of CSS is sketchy!

Thanks
Old May 24, 2013, 10:14 AM
sa12

5 posts · May 2013
Just to add that a similar thing is happening in the footer area too.

Thanks
Old May 24, 2013, 01:22 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
The Lazyest Stylesheet Plugin has a feature where you can have a different stylesheet for mobile devices. I don't know much about how to use that feature, though. I just let MZ do what it does on mobiles, and I'm very happy with it.
Old May 24, 2013, 01:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
use the FireBug extension of FireFox and examine all the elements that make up the breadcrumbs and see if you can find the CSS that is causing that to happen. Took me less than two minutes to find it and figure out what is needed to change it.
Old May 24, 2013, 02:41 PM
sa12

5 posts · May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
use the FireBug extension of FireFox and examine all the elements that make up the breadcrumbs and see if you can find the CSS that is causing that to happen. Took me less than two minutes to find it and figure out what is needed to change it.
Hi Juggledad,

I have just looked through the CSS provided by firebug but I have little to no knowledge of CSS and I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what to try?

Thanks!
Old May 24, 2013, 03:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Time to do some learning.

look at the CSS for the CSS selector '#breadcrumbs1 ' and then lookup the CSS (w3schools.com/css) and see what the CSS rules for that selector do.