Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

"The event calendar"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2010, 06:34 PM
jonasgrumby

19 posts · Aug 2009
BTW lucky me turned out to have chosen the only one that totally tanked to try out first (single.php). The other templates from @juggledad do not cause any error with Atahualpa 3.5.3 but they also do not show the sidebar and do not seem to be connecting to all of the CSS info.

Believe me, I understand that all of this open-source stuff is great and great things evolve from it and this just seems to be one of those things that has not completely evolved. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to consider this issue.

The site I am working on is not a public site, so unfortunately I can't post a link.

Last edited by jonasgrumby; Oct 28, 2010 at 06:39 PM.