Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] header

Old Oct 7, 2009, 12:54 PM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
i have a header i want to use how do i get header in the blog and eliminate the standard header
Old Oct 7, 2009, 01:46 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are talking about the header image upload them to the atahualpa/images/header and remove the images that are there

see also http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=321
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:07 AM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
hey im lost here i need help badly
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what is your problem? are you talking about a header image?
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:53 AM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
is it possible to edit the page the blog as u can do in front page i designed my own website
a few years ago i did the editing thru front page can i edit my blog as i go along setting it up.
also yes the header i have one but the sites header is there i want to delete it get it out of there
insert my header .this is causing me problems
Old Oct 8, 2009, 12:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Quote:
is it possible to edit the page the blog as u can do in front page
No - you need to read about Wordpress go to wordpress.com
HTML Code:
 the header i have one but the sites header is there i want to delete it get it out of there
insert my header .this is causing me problems
you need to use and FTP program and go to the 'wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header' folder and delete the images that are there and upload your image
Old Oct 8, 2009, 02:20 PM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
when i log in my password doesent take where do i reset it or get a new one
Old Oct 8, 2009, 02:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
?? what are you asking - when you log on where??
Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:02 AM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
i have my theme setup in the initial stage now how do edit things add things and set up this blog do i go to word press for help and read read read
Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Yes, you should be I suggest you set your theme to the default theme and get familiar with how to run wordpress before playing with themes.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:16 AM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
Which is default theme how do i get it
thanks
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
WP Dashboard->settings->themes pick the Default theme
Old Oct 9, 2009, 03:21 PM
benji

8 posts · Oct 2009
i did that what u suggested i dont see default themes in settings as u suggested
also i uploaded a photo image it is huge way to big how do i scale it back to a smaller size
thank u
Old Oct 9, 2009, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You should spend some time reviewing the 'Getting Started with WordPress' section at http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page. Once you have gone thru that documentation, if you still have basic questions feel free to send me a PM (private Message) and I'll send you a quote of my rates for private lessons.