Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Replace icons with image in sidebars

Old Dec 5, 2012, 06:16 PM
arntxee

12 posts · Dec 2012
Replace icons with image in sidebars

I am sure this question has been asked for million times but search did not get me the answer I wanted.

I want to remove gray icons in front of links in sidebars and replace it with image of my choice. I know how to remove gray bars using style widget but not sure how to replace it with image of my choice.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Arn
Old Dec 5, 2012, 08:55 PM
teal

11 posts · Apr 2012
North Carolina, USA
I'd love to know this too -- I do NOT know how to remove the bar. I only know how to change its color and thickness, but would love to replace it with an image.
Thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 09:24 PM
teal

11 posts · Apr 2012
North Carolina, USA
weird, when I looked I couldn't find it, but I think i found it when I searched for something else:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1149
I hope this helps you.