Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

re-establishing broken site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18, 2011, 05:12 PM
chipbrock

12 posts · Jun 2010
re-establishing broken site

hi
I was shut down by bluehost because of essentially a DoS attack. My fault - I protected my working wordpress site, but totally forgot that I had an earlier, abandoned version that was the site of the attack. I was unhappy with the help from them - which was zero, so I've moved myself to a new host.

That means I need to rebuild my wordpress life which was within Atahualpa. I have access to the original complete files through ftp and have rebuilt the bare-bones of the theme. But I had a number of style, etc tweaks to the theme that I'd sure like to not lose but I have no idea where these settings are stored within the directory structure. This includes additional pages and installed plugins.

I'd really appreciate it if I could be pointed to the directories/files that I would need to ftp from bluehost's directory to my new one! I can't even remember what the old look was to restore it. I had no screen shots of it before it went away.

thanks,
Ray