Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Sidebar headlines

Old Jul 10, 2009, 02:39 PM
pamlicoink

12 posts · Jul 2009
OK, I'm dumb. How does one change the size, color and perhaps font of the default heads in the right sidebar such as for "Recent Posts" Any help for a novice much appreciated
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
2.7.1 see - ATO->Widgets->Widget Title
2.8 - see - ATO->Style Widgets->Widget Title

Note this will effect all widgets, If you want to effect only certian widgets, you will need to use the CSS Inserts, if you search the threads you should find some info about doig that.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:19 PM
pamlicoink

12 posts · Jul 2009
Really, really am sorry. What does it mean to see "ATO" What is an ATO and where do I find it? Thanks. Hope this isn't too far into the realm of dunce-land
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:24 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
ATO short for Atahulapa Theme Options
Old Jul 10, 2009, 03:38 PM
pamlicoink

12 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks. Worked great on some; but three heads weren't changed. They remain the same after several attempts with different sizes . . . any final suggestions before I jump from the first-floor window . . .
Old Jul 10, 2009, 05:20 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Yeah...jumping from a first floor won't do anything, you need at least a third floor

What widgets weren't effected?
Old Jul 10, 2009, 07:39 PM
pamlicoink

12 posts · Jul 2009
I set up additional categories in the left bar for links, etc. The categories that existed when I downloaded the theme made the change fine, the headlines on the categories I set up, however, didn't change. You can see what I mean by visiting the site at http://www.pamlicoink.com/wordpress

thanks, tony