Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] link on widget title, im a bit confused

Old Oct 4, 2011, 08:52 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
Hi Guys

I am trying to place a number of text widgets on my right hand side bar.
I want the text to be clickable and possibly in the future the title.

However when I got my text content clickable, my header became clickable but to another page? I am using the display widgets plugin, but cannot understand why this has happened

test site is at integraassociates dot co dot uk

If I take the home page the client and case study title is white and is not clickable, the text below it is. The text on Our team is greyed, eg link, and clicks through to clients, although the text below our team clicks to our team???

Really confused as its not consistent through out the pages? and I dont think I have done anything to make this happen

thanks in advance
Old Oct 4, 2011, 09:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
check the syntax of you code in the widgets. I'll bet you will find an error
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:23 AM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
check the syntax of you code in the widgets. I'll bet you will find an error
Thanks Juggledad, may I ask how do that. I did have a look at firebug and it seemed to direct me to inherited from H3 Header, is this what you mean?

If it is how do I change this, or correct the error?
Old Oct 4, 2011, 10:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I looked at the page source. You are missing the </a> for each link
Old Oct 4, 2011, 02:42 PM
tlck9

151 posts · Aug 2010
thanks again, I hadn't spotted that, I always thought that if I got code wrong it just wouldn't work, obviously in this case it worked just wasn't right, i shall have to be conscious of checking in the future

thanks again